TAP/ JAZZ / HIP-HOP
- Dancers are to wear clothing that do not hinder their ability to move or stretch. If a dancer chooses to wear pants they must not block your feet or hamper your movements in any way.
- Dancers are not allowed to wear jean/ denim shorts or pants for any class.
- Dancers are not allowed to have sweatshirts, hoodies etc. tied around their waist during class.
- Sweatshirts are only permitted during the warm up period of jazz, tap or hip-hop class.
- Dancers must always have their hair pulled back and out of their face.
- Dancers should not wear their dance shoes outside of the studio.
BALLET / POINTE
- Dancers must wear a leotard.
- Tights are required for all ballet classes, pink are preferred
(No suntan tights or tights with holes).
- Pink or black ballet slippers
(pink are preferred, canvas or leather are acceptable).
- Ballet skirts are acceptable as long as they don’t hinder a dancers movements.
- Hair must be secured off the dancers face preferably in a bun.
- No shirts, sweatshirts, dance pants or shorts.